Anterior Head and Neck: Assessment & Management
Participants will learn:
Why is TMD one of the most misdiagnosed conditions?
How do you treat a clicking joint?
Why should every headache and cervical patient, have their TMJ assessed?
How your ears and throat relate to the TMJ?
Cephalometric X-Ray Interpretation
This interactive workshop includes:
- Anatomy, biomechanics, and neurophysiology of the TMJ (pre-course studying!)
- Full assessment and evaluation techniques.
- Myofascial techniques
- Mobilisation techniques
- Post-surgical Management
- Complete dry needling of the TMJ and
muscles of mastication.
- Rehabilitation exercises-including Rocabado approach.
- Excellent visual aids including high speed TMJ cinematography DVD’s
- Practical techniques incorporating the inter-relationship of the cervical spine and TMJ.